The Île-de-France public incubator is a place where business projects can mature under the best conditions. Created in 2005 from two incubators (IFSI and IdFI), IncubAlliance has 20 founding or affiliated members, including most of the institutions on the Campus. It helps convert innovative concepts into businesses with high development potential.
- CEACommissariat à l’Énergie Atomique et aux Énergies Alternatives,
- CNRSCentre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Paris-Sud 11
- École Polytechnique
- INRIAInstitut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique
- INRAInstitut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- IOGSInstitut d'Optique Graduate School
- ONERAOffice National d’Études et de Recherche Aérospatiales
- Université de Versailles Saint- Quentin.
To do this, IncubAlliance relies on its team, consisting of entrepreneurs and business development assistance professionals. Ideally located in Orsay, on the Saclay Plateau, the nerve centre of research in France, IncubAlliance counts many of the biggest names in research and the economy as its members.