Laboratories of excellence
These projects, identified as the foundations for the site, are the result of creativity and the collective dynamic of all the researchers and lecturer-researchers who create excellence at the campus and in their research on a daily basis.
- LASIPS: A multidisciplinary vision and a "systems" engineering approach applied to three key areas: sustainable development, energy and health
- LERMIT: Biologists, doctors and chemists working together to design and develop future medications
- Nano-Saclay: Flagship projects in nanoscience and nanotechnology (future electronics, nanomedicine, energy control)
- PALM: Fundamental and applied physics (condensed matter, atomic and molecular physics, optics, lasers and extreme light)
- P2IO: A response to major issues, from the infinitely small (particle physics) to the infinitely large (cosmology)
- SPS: Plant biology applied to strategic scientific issues such as understanding mechanisms at work in plants